Sign in to follow this  
luvkirby4ever

502 Bad Gateway Error

Question

Is anyone else experiencing some difficulties accessing the forums?  I wanted to look at a thread someone made but when I try to access the forum I get a 500 error message:

5ad298b384863_errorscreencap.thumb.png.5978f9202a5a470bfdb76f8ceba38dee.png

If I hit "try again" I get a "502 Bad Gateway" error message.  I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end or something to do with the server, but I thought I'd report it.

2 answers to this question

As of posting this, I can now access the forum I was trying to look at.  It could be my imagination but the site feels laggy when trying to switch threads, though.  Just thought it would be good to report in case there's something bugging up the system.

I'm not seeing high traffic in our report, so I'm not sure it's any issue with our forum. I believe we're using an Invision-hosted server, so it may be an issue with their services.

If it happens again, clearing cache and restarting your browser can sometimes help with persistent gateway errors. And if it persists for more than 5-10 minutes, let us know so we can hit up Invision's support about it. :big-grin: