Sign in to follow this  
Rina

Baking

Hi kids.

I love baking. I haven't in a while but then i was, uh, inspired this weekend.

cupcakes.thumb.jpg.d56bc011f1897aafac4e44af632ffc77.jpg 

I might have to dig through facebook to find some of my past baking adventures as well. They were many and varied.

Anyway, who else likes baking and/or baked goods in general?

• Like 1

Thanks, I'm very proud of my baking skillz. :)

Also, curated my greatest hits from the photos i could scrounge off facebook...

baking.thumb.png.f330239879adedaf5ba38ff6c90f122e.png

Top left to right, we have strawberry and apricot window cookies, uhhh i think that was an almond cake when i decided i needed to learn to do those simple piped roses, lavender shortbread cookies
Center left to right, those were... i think chocolate cake balls with cream cheese filling, red velvet cake with cream cheese icing (birthday cake for my brother, Mario), and I think white cake balls with strawberry filling. Unless they were champagne cake. They were for Valentine's Day, so I think that may've been the time I tried to make champagne cake.
Bottom left to right, salted chocolate biscotti, chocolate stout cupcakes with Irish cream icing, and the one time I made soufflés because nothing gives you Fancy Baker Street Cred like soufflés.

I have watched way more cupcake wars than is probably healthy for the average human.

• Like 4

Holy crap!! There should be an “awed” button....

Have you ever come across a killer vegan baking recepie? May or may not be asking for a future stream- I mean friend!

I think my sister does! She went vegan for a while and she's amazing at baking. I'll ask her when she gets home from school.

• Thanks 1

Zach can we have a baking segment for every Self Care Sunday from now on? Maybe you could try making fondant again. 

13 hours ago, Zach Valenti said:

Holy crap!! There should be an “awed” button....

Have you ever come across a killer vegan baking recepie? May or may not be asking for a future stream- I mean friend!

@Rina Take the challenge. do it.

This weekend we made cookies

Da2Z0XAVAAA4jDO.jpg:large

The recipe was definitely a lie and did not have me save enough dough for the green and white layers as it should have.