Sign in to follow this  
luvkirby4ever

Whatcha Doin'? (Stuff you're working on)

Here you can talk about what you're currently working on.  You can be as vague or specific as you want- feel free to post bits, files, or screenshots if you so desire.  Keep up the hard work, everyone!

I'll start.  I'm currently working on my 10th comic page.  I've been stuck on shading for awhile (procrastinating, actually) because I'm scared that I've forgotten how to do a good coloring job like with my previous page, but I know I've just got to keep chipping away at it. ^^;

• Like 1

Woah, I had no idea that this was out there!  I ought to check this out sometime tomorrow since I've mostly run out of podcasts to listen to.  Congrats on doing this for a year!  :D

On 1/24/2018 at 2:58 PM, luvkirby4ever said:

Woah, I had no idea that this was out there!  I ought to check this out sometime tomorrow since I've mostly run out of podcasts to listen to.  Congrats on doing this for a year!  :D

Thanks! I'm actually editing an episode as we speak that features another fairly popular podcaster... (It's not Zach, i swear). It should be coming out soon, and it sounds **soo** good.

I'm currently working on a webcomic with an artist I met online. It's a slice of life/comedy about three people working in a diner. 

I'm working on a novel, that I also want to draw for (with illustrations) about two genderqueer kids in a post apocalyptic world that was devastated by bioweapons/viruses. It's going to deal with mental illness a lot too. I have been veeeery slow about it as in I made a couple of drawings for my ocs and wrote a few lines in all of 2017 but I am still very much planning and wish I could just Get Writing already. 

I made a few mood boards too, if you want to get the atmosphere of the story. (tw for self harm, body horror, gore)

I also kind of maybe want to start writing personal comics, but no decision has been made, just a thought I've had lately. 

• Like 1

I'm working on revising my favorite of my own novel drafts and it's uhhhhh REALLY HARD. I don't want to ruin it. Anyway. I'm working on that and I'm also writing a podcast, the idea for which I've been sitting on for like. A year and a half now.

I'm also writing the longest fanfic I have ever written (a road trip prequel to Wolf 359 from the SI-5's POV), the last three chapters of an evil Molly Hooper Sherlock au, and a Within the Wires/Dan and Phil crossover which has lots of words in it but is still not far enough in that I feel comfortable posting it.

Anyway! That's my projects :)

• Like 2