Shelley

Self Care

Thank you for the feedback, and we have taken this into consideration! However, we feel that mindfulness and self care somewhat go hand in hand and have decided to merge them. If you have a topic that is self care related you'd like to discuss, please put it under the section for mindfulness.

The two creativity topics are there for discussion and Q & A respectively, so we will be keeping both of those at this time!

• Like 1

I never suggested removing either of the creativity topics.

Mindfulness is a subset of self-care, not the other way around, and since the community tagline is "creativity and self care," it makes the most sense to me. 

• Like 1

I think Alicia was just tryin' to say, the reason there's two forums in the FocusedAF section and one in the CalmAF section is that we wanted to have a Q&A style forum (which allows upvoting of  best answers) and a standard discussion forum.

The description of the "Mindfulness" forum is "comparing notes and sharing resources & practices around how we keep ourselves doing-all-the-things," which to me would cover self-care topics. I don't know that creating a discrete "Self-Care" forum in addition to the current "Mindfulness" is really needed, but I agree that as a title "Self-Care" is really the broader term. We'll take a look at why we named it "Mindfulness" in the first place, and consider updating the name.

Thank you for your input! :) 

• Like 1

Thanks for the clarification, Rina. I wasn't questioning why they were there, which is why I was confused by the post. 

I appreciate the response. 

• Like 1